Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (2/11/2017 to 8/11/2017)
In the period covered by this report (2/11/2017 – 8/11/2017), Israeli occupation forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. These violations have been manifested in the use of armed force against Palestinian civilians, the tightening of the policy of blockade and closure, the confiscation of land to serve its settlement projects, the judaization of Jerusalem and arbitrary arrests.
- Three anglers in the Gaza Sea, including two brothers, were injured and arrested, their boat was confiscated, and another boat was damaged.
- Israeli occupation forces carried out 68 incursions into the West Bank and 7 similar operations in occupied Jerusalem
- 67 Palestinians were arrested, including 4 children and 7 women
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem
- Storming the school and kindergarten of “Zahwat Al-Quds” in Beit Hanina neighborhood, and confiscating some of its contents
- Israeli occupation forces razed three houses in al-Jiftlik area, north of Jericho, displacing 34 people, including 18 children.
- An agricultural room under construction was razed in Froush Beit Dajan village, east of Nablus
- A settler assaults a citizen of Tubas, northern Jordan Valley
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the eleventh consecutive year
- Hindering the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank at flying and permanent checkpoints