Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
The occupied Palestinian territory witnesses more Israeli war crimes
From (21/12/2017 to 27/12/2017)
During the period covered by the present report (21/12/2017 – 27/12/2017), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. These violations were manifested in the use of armed force against Palestinian civilians, tightening the policy of blockade and closure, the appropriation of land to serve its settlement projects, and the Judaization of Jerusalem.
- Israeli forces escalate their use of excessive force against protest marches in the occupied Palestinian territory
- (128) Palestinian civilians, including (22) children, (two) journalists, and a paramedic were injured in the West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Thirty-four people, including six children and a woman in Jerusalem governorate were arrested.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem
- Forcing a citizen to demolish his house by himself, and razing a public room and a baracks in Silwan town.
- Shooting (5) times towards fishing boats at sea
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the eleventh consecutive year
- Blocking the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank at flying and permanent checkpoints