The occupied Palestinian territory is witnessing more Israeli war crimes
From (28/12/2017 to 03/01/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (28/12/2017 – 03/01/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. These violations were manifested in the use of armed force against Palestinian civilians, tightening the policy of blockade and closure, the appropriation of land to serve its settlement projects, and the Judaization of Jerusalem.
- Israeli forces escalate their use of excessive force in the occupied Palestinian territory
- Two Palestinian civilians, including a child, were shot dead in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
- (89) Palestinian civilians, including 12 children, were injured in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- 53 of them were wounded with live bullets, 23 with metal bullets, and 13 with gas bombs hit their bodies.
- The Israeli occupation forces carried out 69 incursions into the West Bank and a limited incursion into southern Gaza.
- 79 people were arrested, including 10 children and a woman, twenty of them, including a child and a woman in Jerusalem governorate.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem.
- Israeli warplanes launch two raids on two sites in Gaza.
- Shooting at fishing boats at sea four times and arresting two anglers in the northern Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its blockade on Gaza Strip for the eleventh consecutive year.
- Hindering the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank at flying and permanent checkpoints.