Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
The occupied Palestinian territory is witnessing more Israeli war crimes
From (01/02/2018 to 07/02/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (01/02/2018 to 07/02/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. These violations were manifested in the use of armed force against Palestinian civilians, tightening the policy of blockade and closure, the appropriation of land to serve its settlement projects, and the Judaization of Jerusalem.
- Israeli occupation forces continue to use excessive force in the occupied Palestinian territory
- Two Palestinian citizens were shot dead in peaceful demonstrations that caused no threat to soldiers’ lives.
- The Israeli occupation forces killed the citizen Ahmed Jarrar in a crime of extrajudicial execution
- (75) Palestinian civilians, including (17) children, were injured in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip (43) of them were wounded with live bullets, (27) by metal bullets and (5) by gas bombs.
- Israeli forces carried out 74 incursions into the West Bank and seven similar operations in Jerusalem Governorate
- (103) citizens, including 18 children and a woman were arrested, 20 of them, including six children were arrested in Jerusalem Governorate.
- Settlement works continue in the West Bank and settlers caused damage to five vehicles, and injured two citizens.
- Demolition of a house under construction in Nablus governorate, and uprooting four tents and confiscating them in Tubas governorate.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem and demolished a residential house in Silwan town, and two school rooms in (Abu Nawwar) Bedouin community.
- Shooting for (15) times towards fishing boats in Gaza Strip, no injuries were reported.
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on the Gaza Strip for the eleventh consecutive year