Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
The occupied Palestinian territory is witnessing more Israeli war crimes
(From (03/05/2018 to 09/05/2018
During the period covered by the present report (03/05/2018 to 09/05/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. These violations were manifested in the use of armed force against Palestinian civilians, tightening the policy of blockade and closure, the appropriation of land to serve its settlement projects, and the Judaization of Jerusalem.
- Occupation forces continue to use lethal force against peaceful Palestinian civilians in Gaza Strip
- (3) civilians martyred in Gaza, and hold the body of one of them
- (189) civilians, including (39) children, (3) women, and (4) journalists, and (4) paramedics were injured in peaceful marches.
- (11) Palestinian civilians, including a child and a paramedic, were injured in the West Bank
- Occupation forces carried out 70 incursions in the West Bank and two limited incursions in Gaza Strip
- (100) citizens, including (22) children and a woman were arrested, 34 of them, including 10 children and a woman were arrested in Jerusalem Governorate.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem
- Ateret Cohnim” settlement association handed over the family of Abu Sneineh an order to evacuate their house in Silwan town, claiming the ownership of the property
- A residential building in Duma, southeast of Nablus, was razed, it belongs to a citizen whose house was previously razed in Issawiya
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the eleventh consecutive year and hindering the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank at flying and permanent checkpoints