Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
The occupied Palestinian territory is witnessing more Israeli war crimes
(From (13/06/2018 to 20/06/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (13/06/2018 to 20/06/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. These forces continued to use force against the Palestinian civilians participating in the protest demonstrations after the US President Donald Trump declared that Jerusalem was the capital of the Israeli occupation state.
- Occupation forces continue to use force against peaceful protesters in Gaza Strip
- One Palestinian civilian was martyred, and three others, one of them is a child, were martyred due to their wounds, and five others were injured.
- Three Palestinian citizens were injured in the West Bank.
- Targeting civilian crowds participating in peaceful marches by reconnaissance aircraft.
- Occupation forces carried out 58 incursions in the West Bank and four similar incursions in Jerusalem Governorate.
- (57) citizens, including (5) children and (2) women were arrested, (13) of them, including a child and a woman, were arrested in Jerusalem Governorate.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem
- A house was razed in Qalandiya village, and barbed wire and doors were razed in several neighborhoods in the city
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the eleventh consecutive year and hindering the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank at flying and permanent checkpoints
- A patient died inside Erez crossing during a meeting with the Israeli intelligence service to get an entry permit for treatment in Jerusalem