Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
The occupied Palestinian territory is witnessing more Israeli war crimes
From (28/06/2018 to 04/07/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (28/06/2018 to 04/07/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. These forces continued to use force against the Palestinian civilians participating in the protest demonstrations after the US President Donald Trump declared that Jerusalem was the capital of the Israeli occupation state.
- Occupation forces continue to use force against peaceful protesters in Gaza Strip
- Two Palestinian civilians were martyred, one of them is a child, and another child due to his wounds.
- (153) civilians, including (17) children, (6) women, (4) journalists and (4) paramedic in the peaceful marches.
- A Palestinian citizen was injured in Dheisheh refugee camp, south of the West Bank
- Occupation forces carried out (58) incursions in the West Bank and two limited incursions in Gaza Strip.
- (65) citizens, including (9) children and (2) women and a girl were arrested, (26) of them, including (5) children were arrested in Jerusalem Governorate.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem.
- A residential house, an agricultural facility al-Khader village, a tourist tent in Battir village, and a pool in the northern Jordan Valley were razed.
- Shooting (3) times towards fishing boats at sea without injuries.
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the eleventh consecutive year.