Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
The occupied Palestinian territory is witnessing more Israeli war crimes
From (02/08/2018 to 08/08/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (02/08/2018 to 08/08/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. During the week covered by this report, Israeli occupation forces continued to use force against Palestinian civilians participating in “Al-A’wda” and breaking the siege marches in Gaza Strip, amid tightening the blockade imposed nearly 12 years ago. In the West Bank, these violations have also been manifested in the appropriation of land to serve its settlement projects, the judaization of Jerusalem and arbitrary arrests.
- Occupation forces continue to use force against peaceful Palestinian civilians in Gaza Strip
- Two Palestinian civilians, including a child were martyred, and another child died due to his previous wounds
- (99) civilians, including (17) children, one woman, and one paramedics were injured. nine injuries were sever.
- Extrajudicial executions
- A Palestinian civilian was killed and another was injured when a reconnaissance plane targeted a civilian car in the northern Gaza Strip
- Israeli warplanes launch 39 rockets at targets in Gaza Strip
- Six citizens were injured, including a journalist, in the West Bank
- Occupation forces carried out (61) incursions in the West Bank and 15 similar operations in Jerusalem Governorate.
- (68) citizens, including (14) children, a woman and two journalists were arrested.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem
- Two apartments were razed in Shu’fat and a Palestinian citizen was forced to demolish his house in Jabal al-Mukaber
- Bulldozing works between Etzion and Alon Shivot settlements, south of Bethlehem, in order to build a new settlement neighborhood
- Settlers damage tires of 10 vehicles in Ein Yabrud village, east of Ramallah
- Shooting (7) times towards fishing boats at sea, no injuries were reported
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the eleventh consecutive year