Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (25/10/2018 to 31/10/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (25/10/2018 to 31/10/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law.
- Israeli Occupation Forces continue to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip
- Seven civilians were martyred in the thirty-first week of the return and break blockade marches.
- (298) civilians, including (68) children, (13) women, (3) journalists and (9) paramedics were wounded, (14) of them severely.
- (3) children were martyred in the center of Gaza Strip, and a fourth was injured.
- A civilian was martyred and (16) other civilians, including a child, a journalist and two paramedics were injured in the West Bank
- Occupation forces carried out (55) incursions in the West Bank and six similar operations in Jerusalem Governorate.
- (49) citizens, including (8) children were arrested, (12) of them in Jerusalem Governorate
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem.
- 23 dunums of land and properties were razed in Beit Ula town, west of Hebron
- Two agricultural rooms were demolished in Khirbet Khallet al-Furn, south of Bani Na’im village, east of Hebron
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year.
- 101 permanent checkpoints; 58 flying checkpoints; and 13 closed roads hindering Palestinian movement in the West Bank