Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (20/12/2018 – 26/12/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (20/12/2018 – 26/12/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Israeli Occupation Army continues to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip
- (4) Palestinian civilians, including a child and a handcuffed citizen were martyred.
- (142) civilians, including (30) children, (2) women, (2) journalists and a paramedics were wounded, (2) were seriously.
- A child was martyred an (5) other citizens. Including a journalist were wounded in the West Bank.
- Occupation forces carried out (66) incursions in the West Bank and (2) limited operations in north Gaza Strip.
- (56) citizens, including (6) children and a woman were arrested.
- Israeli occupation forces razed (70) dunums in Qalqilya Governorate to expand the industrial zone of “Emmanuel” settlement.
- The Israeli occupation forces razed a commercial facility at the entrance to Al-Lubban As-Sharqiuua village, south of Nablus
- Settlers hit a sheep herder with a stone in the head, and razed new areas of Palestinian land near Nablus
- The occupation forces fired at the fishing boats at sea for 12 times and sank two fishing boats in the sea of Rafah
- The Israeli occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons.