Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (03/01/2019 – 09/01/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (03/01/2019 – 09/01/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Israeli Occupation Army continues to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip
- (56) civilians, including (10) children, (3) women, (5) journalists and (6) paramedics were wounded in Gaza Strip.
- (10) citizens, including (4) children, a woman, a journalist and a paramedic were wounded in the West Bank.
- Occupation forces carried out (82) incursions in the West Bank and (4) limited operations in Gaza Strip.
- (49) citizens, including (14) children were arrested by the occupation army.
- Settlers uproot 75 olive trees and seedlings north and south of Hebron.
- Israeli occupation army uproots (50) olive trees grown in three dunums west of Salfeit.
- The Israeli occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons.
- 103 permanent checkpoints; 96 flying checkpoints; and 14 closed roads hindering the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank.