Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (24/01/2019 – 30/01/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (24/01/2019 – 30/01/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Three Palestinian civilians, including male and female children, were martyred by the occupation army and settlers in the West Bank.
- (24) Palestinians, including a child, were wounded by the occupation army and settlers.
- (146) civilians, including (38) children, (4) women, a journalist, and (6) paramedics were wounded.
- Occupation forces carried out (72) incursions in the West Bank.
- (61) citizens, including (7) children were arrested.
- (6) attacks by settlers, resulting in injury to a Palestinian, and damage to eight cars.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem.
- Razing residential building and house, and forcing a citizen to demolish parts of his home in Wadi al-Juz and Silwan.
- Israeli forces razed a house under construction south of Nablus and confiscated two barracks, southeast of Bethlehem.
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons.