A report issued by the Palestinian Ministry of Awqaf and Religious Affairs, on Monday 8/4-2019, recorded more than 100 violations against Al-Aqsa mosque Al-Haram al-Ibrahimi in March 2019, 56 violations against Al-Aqsa and 53 against al-Ibrahimi.
The Israeli violations included:
- Expelling many religious and national figures away from Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Racial calls against Arabs and Muslims to expel the Islamic Awqaf away Al-Aqsa Mosque and declare full “Israeli sovereignty” on Al-Aqsa.
- The condition set by the extremist Union of Temple Organizations for any member or bloc of these groups to enter any future government coalition after the Knesset elections is the commitment of the next Israeli government to impose (Jewish public prayer) in Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- The repeated incursions of the Israeli occupation police members to the Golden Gate, taking its measurements, and closing the doors of Al Aqsa Mosque, and storming it from Al-Mghriba Gate.
- Storming the Dome of the Rock and assaulting on the head of the guards of Al-Aqsa, and a number of workers.
- The so-called “Elad” and “Israel Antiquities Authority” have opened a gap under the walls of the Old City.
- In Al-Ibrahimh Mosque, the occupation prevented raising Muslim prayers 53 time, and continued the siege, checkpoints and search.
- Settlers put a sticker material on the door of Sheikh Makki Mosque in Jerusalem.