During the First Quarter of 2019, Number of violations committed by Israeli Occupation Against Palestinian Journalists reached (150), as follows:
- Injury of targeting of 66 journalists.
- Injury of 23 journalists of live and explosive bullets.
- Injury of 6 journalists with suffocation and losing consciousness as a result of gas bobms.
- Targeting 4 journalists with rubber bullets.
- 16 cases of arrests and detainees against journalists.
- 8 cases of raids against journalists’ houses, and 4 cases of confiscation of press and media equipment.
- Forcing 7 journalists to pay fines.
- closing more than 24 media accounts owned by Palestinian media and journalistic characters.