Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (07/11/2019 – 13/11/2019)
During this week, Israeli occupying forces escalated their war crimes in the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT), waging a two-day wide aggression on the Gaza Strip, using all types of military equipment, warplanes and artillery shells. 73 air strikes targeted residential houses, some civilian facilities and agricultural land. As a result, 33 Palestinians, including three women and eight children, were martyred. Three hours before declaring ceasefire, eight members of one family, including two women and five children, were martyred in Deir al-Balah town after warplanes bombarded two tin houses without warning. Three brothers, including two children, a father and two sons, including a child, were martyred in separate raids in Gaza City. Additionally, 46 Palestinians, including 16 children and six women, were wounded. In addition, a number of houses and civilian property were destroyed.
- Wide aggression on the Gaza Strip and heavy aerial bombardment caused many civilian casualties.
- 73 air strikes carried out by the Israeli army on many targets in Gaza.
- 33 Palestinian citizens, including 14 civilians, 3 women and 8 children, were martyred.
- (46) Palestinian citizens, including (16) children and (6) women were wounded.
- (7) houses and civilian property were destroyed.
- (107) Palestinian civilians, including (47) children, a woman and a paramedic, were injured in the repression of Al-A’wda marches, east of the Gaza Strip.
- A Palestinian civilian was matyred and 12 others were injured, including a paramedic in the excessive use of force in the West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (43) citizens, including (4) children.
- The Israeli army demolished 6 residential houses and tents in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- 9 attacks by settler gangs, including targeting farmers in the olive harvest season in the occupied West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (45) sudden checkpoints between the West Bank cities and towns.