Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (19/12/2019 – 25/12/2019)
During this week, the Israeli occupation forces and their settlers continued their grave violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing more and more compound violations of international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- (45) Palestinians civilians, including (18) children (3) women and a journalist were wounded in the suppression of Al-A’wda marches in the east of Gaza Strip.
- The occupation army launched fire 7 times towards agricultural land and 3 times towards fishing boats, in the eastern Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (76) Palestinians, including (8) children and (5) women.
- The occupation army bulldozed (4) residential houses in Jerusalem and Hebron, and confiscated agricultural equipment throughout the West Bank.
- (10) Attacks by settler gangs, including burning, damaging, throwing vehicles, and uprooting trees in the West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (71) sudden checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, impeding the movement of Palestinians.