Most Prominent Violations in Occupied Jerusalem in 2019
- 7 Palestinian martyrs were killed in occupied Jerusalem by Israeli fire.
- Occupation arrested 2078 Jerusalemites, including 94 females, 9 female minors, 33 male minors less than 12-year-old, and 489 children older than 12-year-old.
- Occupation authorities issued more than 355 decisions to deport Palestinians from Al-Aqsa mosque, and 44 decisions to deport Palestinians from the Old City.
- Israeli occupation demolished 173 facilities in Jerusalem, including 51 facilities which were demolished by their owners at the orders of Israel. The highest average of demolitions took place in the area of Jabal Al-Mokaber (46), Silwan (42), Sour Baher (29), Beth Hanina and Shufat (23).
- Israeli settler attacks continued against Jerusalemites and their properties in 2019, represented by: Writing racist slogans calling for killing Arabs and deporting them from the city, as well as damaging cars tyres and glasse, most prominent are the vandalizing acts took place at the end of the last year against 150 cars in Shufat.
- Internal security minister of occupation state issued in November a decision to close Palestinian ministry of education in occupied Jerusalem for six months.
- Israeli occupation authorities continued to prevent any social or cultural activities in occupied Jerusalem under the pretext of being organized by the Palestinian Authority.