Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (26/12/2019 – 02/01/2020)
During this week, the Israeli occupation forces and their settlers continued their grave violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing more and more compound violations of international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- (44) Palestinians civilians, including (13) children and (2) women were wounded in the suppression of Al-A’wda marches in the east of Gaza Strip.
- (5) Palestinian citizens, including a child, were wounded by Israeli army, in excessive use of force in the occupied West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (64) Palestinians, including (7) children in (81) incursions in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army bulldozed (2) residential houses and seized five residential houses in Jerusalem and uprooted three residential tents in the Jordan Valley.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (50) sudden checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, impeding the movement of Palestinians.