Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (02/01/2020 – 08/01/2020)
During this week, the Israeli occupation forces and their settlers continued their grave violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing more and more compound violations of international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- (5) Palestinians, including a child, were wounded in the West Bank by the Israeli army.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (109) Palestinians, including (17) children in (133) incursions into the West Bank, including the occupied Jerusalem.
- The Occupation Army confiscated 6 tractors and bulldozers in Nablus and Jordan Valley belonging to the Palestinians, demolished two houses and a wall in occupied Jerusalem by their owners, dismantled 7 residences in Jericho and handed 4 notices to stop work for Palestinians in Hebron.
- Settler gangs attack Palestinian homes while storming Kafel Haris village in Salfit, in the northern West Bank
- The Israeli occupation army set up (62) sudden checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, impeding the movement of Palestinians.