Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
The occupied Palestinian territory is witnessing more Israeli war crimes
From (30/08/2018 to 05/09/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (30/08/2018 to 05/09/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. During the week covered by this report, Israeli occupation forces continued to use force against Palestinian civilians participating in “Al-A’wda” and breaking the siege marches in Gaza Strip since 30/03/2018. In the West Bank, these violations have also been manifested in the appropriation of land to serve its settlement projects, the judaization of Jerusalem and arbitrary arrests.
- Occupation forces continue to use force against peaceful Palestinian civilians in Gaza Strip
- (95) Palestinian civilians, including (18) children and (3) paramedics, one of them is a woman whose injuries are serious, and a journalist.
- (10) Palestinian civilians, including two children and two journalists were injured in the West Bank
- Occupation forces carried out (86) incursions in the West Bank.
- (55) citizens, including (7) children, were arrested, 13 of them were arrested in Jerusalem Governorate.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem
- A part of a wall in Bab al-A’mud area in the old town, a facility and two houses in the occupied city were demolished by the occupation.
- Israeli high court decides to demolish Al-Khan Bedouin Community, east of occupied Jerusalem.
- Crimes of dredging and settlement activities continue in the West Bank
- Destroying 20 olive trees in Nablus
- Writing slogans in Hebrew on the walls of a house under construction and 4 cars and damaging their wheels in Nablus.
- Fire was shot for seven times at fishing boats at sea in the Gaza Strip, causing no injuries
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the eleventh consecutive year