Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (06/09/2018 to 12/09/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (06/09/2018 to 12/09/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. During the week covered by this report, Israeli occupation forces continued to use force against Palestinian civilians participating in “Al-A’wda” marches amid tightening the blockade that has been imposed for nearly 12 years. In the West Bank, these violations have also been manifested in the appropriation of land to serve its settlement projects, the judaization of Jerusalem and arbitrary arrests, meaning that Israel and its army practice as a state above the law.
- Occupation forces continue to use force against peaceful protesters in Gaza Strip and West Bank
- Two children were martyred and a civilian died due to his previous injury in Gaza Strip
- (171) civilians, including (36) children,(4) journalists and (5) paramedics in Gaza Strip.
- (12)citizens, including four childrenwere injured in the West Bank
- Occupation forces carried out (47) incursions in the West Bank and two incursions in occupied Jerusalem.
- (22) citizens, including (5) children and a woman were arrested in the West Bank, five of them were arrested in Jerusalem Governorate.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem and repeated incursions by settlers into Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- Razing a 400-square-meter plot of land near the entrance to DeirIstiya, north of Salfit.
- 18 old trees were destroyed in Al-Hamra area. south of Hebron by settlers
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year and hindering the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank at flying and permanent checkpoints.