Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (20/09/2018 to 26/09/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (20/09/2018 to 26/09/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory. During the week covered by this report, Israeli occupation forces continued to use force against Palestinian civilians participating in “Al-A’wda” and breaking the siege marches in Gaza amid tightening the blockade that has been imposed for nearly 12 years. In the West Bank, these violations have also been manifested in the appropriation of land to serve its settlement projects and judaization of Jerusalem.
- Three civilians were martyred in Gaza and northern governorates
- (311) civilians, including (59) children, (2) women, (4) journalists and (4) paramedics.
- (3) civilians were injured in the West Bank
- Occupation forces carried out (56) incursions in the West Bank and nine in occupied Jerusalem.
- (42) citizens, including (4) children and a woman were arrested
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem.
- A Palestinian citizen was forced to demolish his house in Beit Hanina, east of Jerusalem
- Notifying Al-Khan Al-Ahmar Community population to evacuate their homes and demolish them by themselves
- Expelling a guard and two of the reconstruction committee staff away from Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Settlement works continue in the West Bank
- Razing a house under construction Rantis village, west of Ramallah.
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year and hindering the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank at flying and permanent checkpoints.