Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (11/10/2018 to 17/10/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (11/10/2018 to 17/10/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory.
- Israeli Occupation Forces continue to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip
- Eight civilians were martyred, including a child, in Gaza Strip
- (310) civilians, including (62) children, (9) women, (7) journalists and (2) paramedics were wounded, 11 of them severely.
- Israeli Occupation Forces killed a Palestinian and wounded (10) civilians, including a journalist in the West Bank
- Israeli warplanes launch 19 missiles in several air strikes on Gaza Strip
- Occupation forces carried out (104) incursions in the West Bank and six similar operations in Jerusalem Governorate.
- (90) citizens, including (9) children and (4) woman were arrested
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem.
- A woman was killed by settlers after they stoned her husband’s car in the south of Nablus
- Three Palestinians were injured after being beaten, and 540 olive trees and grapes were uprooted by settlers
- Razing (5) houses, (4) sheds, (2) water tanks, and uprooting 100 olive seedlings.
- The occupation forces continue to divide the West Bank into cantons and continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year.