Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (01/11/2018 to 07/11/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (01/11/2018 to 07/11/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Israeli Occupation Forces continue to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip
- A citizen was martyred due to injuries during his participation in the return and breaking the siege marches
- (77) civilians, including (12) children, a woman, a journalist and (3) paramedics were wounded.
- Israeli occupation forces kill a Palestinian child near the border zone in central Gaza Strip
- A child was martyred due to wounds he sustained in the aggression of 2014 on Gaza Strip
- 12 Palestinians, including 3 children and a woman, were injured in the West Bank
- Occupation forces carried out (88) incursions in the West Bank and two limited Incursions in the south of Gaza Strip.
- (53) citizens, including (11) children and a woman were arrested.
- Two houses were razed in Beit Hanina and a building containing 12 apartments in Shu’fat refugee camp
- (3) Barracks and (5) tents ware razed, uprooted and confiscated in Khirbet Buzayq in the northern Jordan Valley
- 7 Palestinians, including an infant, were injured with bruises due to settlers’ attack on them
- Occupation forces shot towards fishing boats at sea 3 times without injuries
The occupation forces continue its unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year and divide the West Bank into cantons.