Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (14/11/2018 to 21/11/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (14/11/2018 to 21/11/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- A fisherman was martyred in the north of Gaza Strip by Israeli occupation
- Israeli Occupation Army continues to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip
- (113) civilians, including (25) children, (3) women, (3) journalists and (6) paramedics were wounded.
- (15) Palestinian citizens, including two children and a journalist were wounded in the West Bank
- Occupation forces carried out (81) incursions in the West Bank and (4) limited incursions in Gaza Strip.
- (70) citizens, including (16) children and a woman were arrested.
- The deputy in the Legislative Council Ahmed Atwan was arrested
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem.
- Razing (3) residential houses, and (5) shops, and a plot of land in the occupied city and its neighborhoods
- The Israeli municipality razes (19) shops, on which 60 families are living, in Shu’fat refugee camp
- Settlers inflict material damage on an ambulance belonging to the Palestinian Red Crescent Society
- 103 permanent checkpoints; 112 flying checkpoints; and 14 closed roads hindering the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank