Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (06 – 12 December 2018)
During the period covered by the present report (06/12/2018 to 12/12/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Israeli Occupation Army continues to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip
- A child in his fourth of age was martyred south Gaza Strip
- (93) civilians, including (4) children, were wounded in the West Bank in a number of shooting incidents.
- Occupation forces carried out (98) incursions in the West Bank and (8) similar operations in Jerusalem Governorate.
- (71) citizens, including (5) children and two journalists were arrested.
- Razing a residential house in Al-Jiftlik and (3) tents used as classrooms south of Hebron governorate in south Hebron.
- Shooting (3) times towards fishing boats at sea
- The Israeli occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons.
- A patient female companion was arrested at Beit Hanoun (Erez) crossing in the northern Gaza Strip.