Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (13/12/2018 – 19/12/2018)
During the period covered by the present report (13/12/2018 – 19/12/2018), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Israeli occupation forces execute the citizen Ashraf Na’alwa in extrajudicial execution.
- Two citizens, one elderly, were martyred in Ramallah and Al-Bireh Governorate
- Israeli Occupation Army continues to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip
- The Israeli occupation forces are increasing the pace of collective punishment policy by a decision of the occupation prime minister.
- (151) civilians, including (45) children, (9) women, (4) journalists and (5) paramedics were wounded, (4) were seriously.
- Bombing Abu Humaid family’s home in Amari refugee camp and razing Na’alwa family’s home in Shuweika neighborhood, north of Tulkarem
- Occupation forces carried out (134) incursions in the West Bank and (2) limited operations in Gaza Strip.
- (158) citizens, including (18) children and a woman and two deputies in the Legislative Council were arrested.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize the occupied East Jerusalem city, razing two apartments and forcing a citizen to demolish a room in Jabal Mukaber
- Settlers carried out 31 attacks against Palestinian civilians and their property, injuring 5 civilians and damaging 77 cars.
- The Israeli occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons.