Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (10/01/2019 – 16/01/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (10/01/2019- 16 /1/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- A child and a woman were martyred in the 42nd week of the return and breaking the blockade march.
- (143) civilians, including (34) children, (3) women, (3) journalists and (3) paramedics were wounded, (3) were seriously.
- (7) citizens, including two journalists and a paramedic were wounded in the West Bank.
- Israeli warplanes launch 9 missiles at empty land in Gaza.
- Occupation forces carried out (100) incursions in the West Bank and (2) limited operations in north Gaza Strip.
- (73) citizens, including (10) children were arrested, (11) of them, including a child, were arrested in Jerusalem city.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem.
- Department of Procedure handles Al-Sabagh family an order to evacuate a building inhabited by (5) families consisted of (45) people in Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood in the occupied Jerusalem.
- Israeli occupation forces raze a residential house in Fasayel village, north of Jericho.
- The occupation authorities destroy (1200) forest trees.
- Continued fire at fishing boats at sea, arresting two fishermen and confiscating their boat.
- The Israeli occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the twelfth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons.
- (103) permanent checkpoints; 103 flying checkpoints; and 14 closed roads obstructing the movement of Palestinian citizens in the West Bank