Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (17/01/2019 – 23/01/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (17/01/2019 – 23/01/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- A Palestinian martyred and (7) others, including (3) children and a journalist were injured in the West Bank.
- The occupation army continues to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza.
- (125) civilians, including (41) children, (6) women, (4) journalists and (6) paramedics were wounded.
- Exploding a residential house in Yatta, south of Hebron.
- Occupation forces carried out (69) incursions in the West Bank and (2) limited operations in Gaza Strip.
- (48) citizens, including (7) children and a woman were arrested, (9) of them, including two children, were arrested in Jerusalem city.
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem and they forced a civilian to demolish a commercial facility and closed two preparatory schools in the Old City.
- The occupation army razed 4 dunums and uprooted 73 trees in Battir town, west of Bethlehem.
- Settlers uproot 55 olive trees in Hebron, Ramallah and al-Bireh governorates.
- The occupation navy opened fire for 18 times at fishing boats at sea.