Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (23/05/2019 – 29/05/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (23/05/2019 – 29/05/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Israeli Occupation Forces continue to use excessive force against peaceful demonstrators in Gaza Strip, injuring (11) Palestinian civilians, including (3) children, a female paramedic and a journalist.
- The Israeli army carries out (54) incursions in the West Bank and (7) similar incursions in occupied Jerusalem.
- (8) Palestinian civilians, including (3) children, were wounded by Israeli occupation in the West Bank.
- The occupation army arrested (72) citizens, including (12) children and a woman.
- Settlement works continue in the West Bank.
- Razing a house under construction in al-‘Abayyat village and an agricultural facility in the village of Shoshleh in Bethlehem governorate
- The Israeli occupation authorities continue to Judaize occupied East Jerusalem.
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons through 92 permanent checkpoints and (113) flying checkpoints.