Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (27/06/2019 – 03/07/2019)
During the period covered by the present report (27/06/2019 – 03/07/2019), Israeli Occupation Forces continued their grave and systematic violations to the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territories.
- A Palestinian civilian was martyred by Israeli police in Al-Issawiya village, northeast of occupied Jerusalem.
- (45) Palestinian civilians, including (3) children and a news photographer were injured in the West Bank by Israeli forces.
- (129) demonstrators, including (32) children, (5) women, (8) paramedics, and two journalists were injured by Israeli army, one is seriously.
- The Israeli army carries out (67) incursions in the West Bank, (8) incursions in Jerusalem and two in the Gaza Strip.
- The occupation army arrested (121) Palestinians, including (12) children.
- The occupation authorities confiscated (3) barracks used for sheltering livestock, water generators and pumps in Za’tara village, east of Bethlehem.
- The Israeli occupation authorities razed (5) water wells and uprooted forest trees in the nature reserve south of Hebron.
- A Palestinian was enforced to demolish his house in the Ras al-Amud neighborhood and distributed demolition notices to several commercial and housing facilities.
- The Israeli occupation authorities opened a tunnel under Wadi Hilweh in Silwan town, with the participation of the US ambassador to Israel.
- The occupation forces continue their unjust blockade on Gaza Strip for the thirteenth consecutive year, dividing the West Bank into cantons by a number of military checkpoints.