Weekly Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From 4/7/2019 to 10/07/2019
The Israeli occupation forces have continued to commit more serious and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory
88 Palestinian civilians, including 33 children, 7 women, two journalists and two paramedic were injured by the Israeli army in “the march of return and breaking the siege in Gaza Strip.”
- Six civilians were wounded in the West Bank by Israeli occupation forces.
- Israeli occupation forces arrested 51 civilians, including 6 children, during 75 incursions in the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem.
- The Israeli occupation authorities handed dozens of notices to demolish 100 housing units in the Silwan neighborhood of occupied Jerusalem, in order to turn them into an Israeli garden.
- The Israeli occupation forces razed 4 wells and a house and confiscated a workshop and a bulldozer in Hebron.
- Settler gangs damaged tires of 10 cars and wrote racist slogans against Palestinians and burned 1,500 olive trees in Nablus.
- The Israeli army set up 113 temporary checkpoints between West Bank cities and towns.