Weekly Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From 11/7/2019 to 17/07/2019
The Israeli occupation forces have continued to commit more serious and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the occupied Palestinian territory.
- (74) Palestinian civilians, including (24) children, two women one of them is journalist , another journalist and two paramedics were injured by the Israeli army in “the march of return and breaking the siege of Gaza Strip.”
- (5) civilians including a child were wounded by Israeli occupation fire.
- Israeli occupation forces arrested (52) civilians, including (4) children, during (80) raids in the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem.
- The Israeli occupation forces razed (5) shops and a car laundry in occupied Jerusalem and handed over demolition orders of stores in Hebron and Qalqiliya, and assaulted journalists and a citizen during the acts.
- The Israeli army set up (110) temporary checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank.