Weekly Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (1/08/2019 till – 07/08/2019)
During the week covered by this report, Israeli occupying forces continued to commit serious and systematic violations of the rules of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
- 72 civilians, including 30 children, 3 women including a paramedic, and two journalists, were injured in the suppression of return marches eastern Gaza Strip.
- 91 Palestinians, including 9 children, were arrested during 65 incursions in the West Bank.
- 5 Palestinians, including 2 children, were arrested near the eastern border of the Gaza Strip
- The demolishing of a house and forcing a woman to demolish her house in occupied Jerusalem, and demolishing 4 stores and a building under construction in Beit Jala.
- firing 5 times at the fishermen’s boats off the coast of Gaza, and the arrest of a fisherman and the confiscation of his boat.
- The set up of 37 sudden roadblocks between the West Bank cities and towns, and the arrest of 9 Palestinians.