Weekly Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territories
From (8/08/2019 until – 21/08/2019)
During the reporting period, Israeli occupying forces have continued to commit serious and systematic violations of international humanitarian law and international human rights law in the Occupied Palestinian Territories.
- Two Palestinians, including a child, were killed under the accusation of stabbing and run over in the West Bank.
- 85 Palestinians, including 25 children and 6 women, were injured in the suppression of the return marches in the eastern Gaza Strip.
- 73 Palestinians injured, including a Korean in solidarity with Palestinians in the West Bank.
- 86 Palestinians, including 4 children and a woman, were arrested during 189 incursions into the West Bank.
- The Israeli army bulldozed two houses and handed notification of demolition of 20 structures in Jerusalem
- The Israeli army fired six times at Palestinian at fishermen boats off the coast of the Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli army set up 46 sudden roadblocks between the West Bank cities and towns.