Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (19/009/2019 – 25/09/2019)
During this week, Israeli occupying forces have continued to commit serious violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing further compound violations contrary to the international humanitarian rules and to the international human rights law.
- (112) Palestinian civilians, including (39) children, two women, two paramedics and a journalist were injured in suppressing Al-A’wada Marches east of Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli occupation army injured (13) civilians, including (3) children and a journalist in the West Bank
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (124) citizens, including (14) children, during (110) incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The Israeli occupation army stormed Al-Dameer Association for Human Rights in Ramallah and confiscated many of its contents.
- The Israeli occupation forces bulldozed a house in occupied Jerusalem, bulldozed bases of a house and a wall in Nablus, and the walls of a house and an agricultural room in Hebron.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (66) sudden checkpoints between the West Bank cities and towns.