Weekly Report on Israeli Human Rights Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territories
From 3-10-2019 – until 9 -10-2019)
This week, Israeli occupying forces continued to commit more serious violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territories, committing more serious violations of the international humanitarian law, and the international human rights law.
- a Palestinian civilian was killed, while 67 others were injured, including 30 children, a woman and a paramedic in the oppression of the return marches, east of Gaza strip.
- 11 Palestinian civilians were injured by the Israeli occupation forces, including two journalists and a man in solidarity with the Palestinians in the West Bank
- The Israeli army arrested 60 Palestinians, including two children and a woman, during 80 raids into the West Bank, including Jerusalem.
- Israeli police raided Al-Mutla ‘Hospital in occupied East Jerusalem using dogs
- Hundreds of settlers raided Al-Aqsa Mosque and shut down the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron
- The Israeli army opened fire four times at the Palestinian fishing boats off the coast of the Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli Occupation Army set up 26 sudden roadblocks between the West Bank cities and towns
- The Israeli army imposed a total closure on the West Bank and Gaza Strip due to Jewish holidays