Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (10/10/2019 – 16/10/2019)
During this week, Israeli occupying forces have continued to commit serious violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing further compound violations contrary to the international humanitarian rules and to the international human rights law.
- (78) Palestinian civilians were wounded by the Israeli army, including (31) children, while repressing Al-A’wda marches in the east of the Gaza Strip.
- (4) Palestinians, including a child, were wounded by the Israeli occupation forces in the West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (65) Palestinians, including (5) children and (5) women, during (74) incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The Israeli army raided the headquarters of Health Work Committees in Al-Bireh city in Ramallah Governorate and obstructing its contents.
- The Israeli army demolished (4) houses in Hebron and Bethlehem and forced a citizen to demolish his house in Jerusalem by his own.
- Hundreds of Israeli settlers stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque and performed Talmudic prayers in it.
- Settler gangs attacked two foreign volunteers in Burin town in Nablus and a farmer in Bethlehem.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (49) sudden checkpoints between the West Bank cities and towns.