Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (17/10/2019 – 23/10/2019)
During this week, Israeli occupying forces have continued to commit serious violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing further compound violations contrary to the international humanitarian rules and to the international human rights law.
- A Palestinian civilian from the northern West Bank was martyred in an excessive use of armed force by the Israeli army on the pretext of trying to execute a stabbing operation.
- (100) Palestinian civilians were wounded by the Israeli army, including (46) children, two women and (3) paramedics while repressing Al-A’wda marches in the east of the Gaza Strip.
- (10) civilians, including two children and a photojournalist, were wounded by the Israeli occupation forces in the West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (56) citizens, including (3) children, a woman and a solidarity.
- Settler gangs continue their attacks on Palestinian farmers during the olive season in the West Bank.
- Israeli navy open fire three times towards agricultural land in the east of the Gaza Strip and six times towards Palestinian fishermen’s boats off the coast of the Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (37) sudden checkpoints between the West Bank cities and towns.