Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (28/11/2019 – 04/12/2019)
During this week, after a round of Israeli escalation in the Gaza Strip last week, during which many civilians were killed and wounded, the Israeli occupation forces continued their grave violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing more and more compound violations of international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- A Palestinian child was martyred, and 7 civilians, including 5 children, were wounded in the excessive use of force by the occupation army against dozens of demonstrators east of Khan Yunis, despite the cancellation of the activities of Al-A’wda marches and the breaking of the siege for the third week.
- A Palestinian civilian was martyred, in the south of Hebron Governorate, and another one was wounded in two separate shooting incidents in the occupied West Bank by the Israeli army.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (74) Palestinians, including (12) children and a woman in (92) incursions in the occupied West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The Occupation Army arrested a Palestinian merchant while traveling through Beit Hanoun / Erez crossing in the northern Gaza Strip.
- Settler gangs established a new outpost in Hebron Governorate.
- Settler gangs burned one vehicle, damaged the tires of (4) other vehicles and cut down trees in (3) areas in the West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (40) sudden checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank.