Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (05/12/2019 – 20/12/2019)
During this week, after a round of Israeli escalation in the Gaza Strip last week, during which many civilians were killed and wounded, the Israeli occupation forces continued their grave violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing more and more compound violations of international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- (49) Palestinians, including (23) children, (3) women and two paramedics, one of whom is a woman, were wounded in the suppression of Al-A’wda marches in the east of Gaza Strip.
- (7) Palestinians were wounded by the occupation army, as a result of excessive use of force in the West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (58) Palestinians, including (4) children and (4) women, including (3) women journalists in (94) incursions in the occupied West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army arrested the crew of Palestine TV during the program Sabah el-Kheir ya Quds “Good Morning Jerusalem” program in occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army bulldozed (3) houses in Hebron, and (27) dunums in Qalqilya, and forced a citizen to demolish his house by his own in occupied Jerusalem.
- Settler gangs damaged the tires of (160) vehicles belonging to Palestinians in occupied Jerusalem.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (41) sudden checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank.