Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (12/12/2019 – 18/12/2019)
During this week, the Israeli occupation forces and their settlers continued their grave violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing more and more compound violations of international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- (9) Palestinians, including (4) children were wounded by the occupation army fire in the suppression of Al-A’wda marches in the east of Gaza Strip.
- (4) Palestinians, including a child and a paramedic, were injured in the excessive use of force by the Israeli occupation army in the West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (77) Palestinians, including (22) children and (5) women.
- The occupation army bulldozed (3) residential houses in Jerusalem and Bethlehem, and (4) Facilities in Hebron and Jerusalem.
- Settler gangs attack Palestinian vehicles in Bethlehem, destroy heavy machinery in the Jordan Valley, and open fire at a house in Qalqilya.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (35) checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, impeding the movement of Palestinians.