Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (16/01/2020 – 22/01/2020)
During this week, the Israeli occupation forces and their settlers continued their grave violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, committing more and more compound violations of international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- A citizen was martyred due to his injuries he had in Al-A’wda march in the northern Gaza Strip.
- (6) Palestinians, including a child, were wounded by the Israeli army in the West Bank.
- Occupation planes spray harmful chemical pesticides on Palestinian agricultural lands for the second week in the east of Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (82) Palestinian citizens, including (9) children and (3) women.
- Two houses were dredged, one of them by its owner, confiscating a mobile house and (13) decisions and notifications to vacate and demolish residential buildings and homes in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- Settler gangs cut down (17) olive trees in Nablus and attacked a house in Hebron.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (47) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, impeding the movement of Palestinians.