Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (13/02/2020 – 19/02/2020)
During the period covered by this report, the Israeli occupation forces and their settlers continued more grave violations that incompatible with the international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- (8) Palestinians, including two children, were wounded by the Israeli army in the West Bank, including the occupied Jerusalem.
- A Palestinian child loses his left eye in intentional shooting by the occupation forces in Al-Issawiya village in occupied Jerusalem.
- The occupation army fired (8) times on agricultural land and once at fishing boats in the east and west of Gaza Strip.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (75) Palestinian citizens, including (17) children.
- The occupation destroyed 3 houses, one of them by its owner, and evacuated and confiscated school classes, they bulldozed agricultural rooms, and barracks in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The settler gangs bulldozed 50 dunums in Salfit governorate, and attacked sheep herders in Hebron.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (56) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, impeding the movement of Palestinians.