Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (27/02/2020 – 04/03/2020)
During the period covered by this report, the Israeli occupation forces and their settlers continued to commit more grave violations that incompatible with the international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- (148) Palestinians, including (5) children and a paramedic, were wounded by the occupation army in the West Bank.
- (139) Palestinians were injured when the occupation forces suppressed the protesters in Jabal Al-A’rma in Nablus.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (86) Palestinian citizens, including (15) children and a journalist in (127) incursions in the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The Occupation Army destroyed 6 houses – 4 by their owners in Bethlehem and Jerusalem, and two homes in Hebron.
- Settler gangs attack vehicles, citizens and agricultural lands in Nablus, Ramallah and Salfit, and take over a piece of land in Hebron.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (56) sudden military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, impeding the movement of Palestinians.