Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (19/03/2020 – 25/03/2020)
During the period covered by this report, the Israeli occupation forces and their settlers continued to commit more grave violations that incompatible with the international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- The occupation army continues to storm Palestinian cities, ignoring the dangers of Corona virus outbreak, which is widespread in Israel.
- The occupation army dropped off hundreds of Palestinian laborers at the West Bank crossings and checkpoints after being suspected of being infected with Corona virus, without tests and amid complete negligence.
- A Palestinian citizen was martyred and (4) others, including two children, were injured by Israeli army bullets in Ramallah and Qalqilya.
- The Israeli occupation army arrested (52) Palestinians, including (6) children.
- The Occupation Army distributed a notice to stop building solar cells project and a house for Palestinians in the Jordan Valley.
- Settler gangs carried out (13) attacks on Palestinians in the occupied West Bank.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (17) military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank, impeding the movement of Palestinians.