Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
From (04/03/2020 – 14/03/2020)
During the period covered by this report, the Israeli occupation forces and their settlers continued to commit more grave violations that incompatible with the international humanitarian law, and international human rights law.
- The occupation army continues to storm Palestinian cities, ignoring the dangers of spreading Corona virus, which is widespread in Israel.
- A Palestinian youth was martyred due to a injuries after being shot by the Israeli army in Nablus.
- (4) Palestinians, including (3) in the West Bank and a fisherman in Gaza Strip, were wounded by the Israeli army.
- The Israeli occupation forces arrested 32 Palestinians, including 7 children.
- The occupation army bulldozed 3 houses under construction belonging to Palestinians in Jenin, and confiscated 8 tents, 4 of which were designated as a clinic and a mosque in the Jordan Valley.
- Settler gangs injured two Palestinians after attacking sheep herders in Hebron.
- The Israeli occupation army set up (11) military checkpoints between the cities and towns of the West Bank.