Weekly Report on Israeli Violations in the Occupied Palestinian Territories
From 15-5-2020 to 20-5-2020
Israeli occupation forces continued its violations and crimes against Palestinian civilians and their properties, including raiding Palestinian cities and using excessive force, arrests and detentions, and abusing people. This report represents only a part of the continued Israeli violations against Palestinians regardless of the extraordinary circumstances experienced by the world amid the outbreak of Coronavirus that threatens humanity.
- One Palestinian martyr by occupation forces fire in Hebron.
- 11 Palestinians were wounded by occupation forces, including a child.
- Occupation forces shot fire (11) times toward agricultural lands and (4) times toward fishermen east and west of Gaza.
- Occupation forces arrested (66) Palestinians including (7) children and (2) women in (72) military raids in the West Bank.
- Occupation army demolished two houses and a residential barracks, and issued 8 notices to stop construction of 8 houses, as well as land confiscations in the West Bank.
- Israeli terrorist settler gangs assaulted 3 Palestinians including stabbing one child. they also uprooted 70 olive trees in the West Bank.
- Occupation army erected (69) military checkpoints between towns and cities in the occupied West Bank, that impeded movement of Palestinians.