Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (04-06-2020 – 10 -06-2020)
The occupation warrior forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities and the excessive use of force, carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against citizens. In addition to the settler practices with the support of the occupation army against Palestinian civilians and their property, exploiting the world’s preoccupation with the “Covid 19” virus crisis to pass and implement their plans to seize more land and annex it to Israel.
- Four Palestinians were wounded by the occupation army in the West Bank.
- The occupation army fired (6) times on agricultural land and twice at fishing boats in the east and west of Gaza Strip.
- The Occupation Army arrested (114) Palestinians, including (11) children and (5) women.
- The Occupation Army handed over 24 Palestinian decisions to deport them away from Al-Aqsa Mosque.
- The Occupation Army demolished a house and constructed a settler road, and distributed dozens of notices of demolition and stopping building in the West Bank and the occupied Jerusalem.
- The settler gangs attacked Palestinian homes, cut down olive trees, and damaged 11 vehicle tires.
- The occupation army set up (85) sudden military checkpoints in the West Bank cities and towns, which hindered the movement of Palestinians.