Weekly report on Israeli violations in the occupied Palestinian territory
From (25-06-2020 – 01 -07-2020)
The occupation warrior forces continued to commit their compound crimes and violations against Palestinian civilians and their property, by storming Palestinian cities and the excessive use of force, carrying out raids, arrests and acts of abuse against citizens.
- (9) Palestinians, including a child and a paramedic, were wounded when the occupation army suppressed Kafr Qaddum demonstration in Qalqilya.
- The occupation army fired (5) times on agricultural land and once at fishing boats in the east and west of Gaza Strip.
- The Occupation Army arrested (77) Palestinians, including (6) children and (3) women in (74) incursions into the West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem.
- The Occupation Army demolished (5) houses in occupied Jerusalem, and (8) notifications for citizens to stop work and demolishing in Hebron.
- (3) Palestinians were injured, and agricultural land was set on fire in attacks by settler gangs in the West Bank.
- The occupation army set up (46) sudden military checkpoints in the West Bank cities and towns, which hindered the movement of Palestinians and it affects their daily lives.